Our system consists of a combination of a mainframe style computer and windows servers. Because of its speed and raw power the Hewlett Packard N4000
mainframe style computer serves as the backbone for processing issue updates and core reports while the multiple Microsoft Windows based database and
web servers allow you online access to your data because of their flexibility. The system is currently handling more than 3 million subscribers with
plenty of room for expansion.
As the on-line capabilities and features of our system continue to expand, the mainframe will function more as a host and less as a
provider of day to day information to you.
Sunbelt is a full service publication fulfillment company for magazines, newsletters, journals single term products and events system. All interconnected on the web:
- Mail pickup
- Sorting of mail and flash counts for special effort keys when required, tallies posted to the web same day.
- Payment processing, reports on deposits, and recap of the weekly deposits
- On-line and web processing of credit cards
- Organization of mail for processing
- Coding of all mail with regards to demographics, price codes, address qualifications, etc.
- Customer correspondence